Afternoon Tea At Sketch - London - Tainara's World

Saturday 4 March 2017

Afternoon Tea At Sketch - London

My Loves,

If you follow me on Snapchat you must have noticed that I spent my Friday afternoon at Sketch -  which is one of the most notorious and well-known afternoon tea establishments here in London, and the beautiful Gallery space makes the perfect location for tea and cakes.
Sketch London is located on 9 Conduit Street, London.  You can make an online reservation by clicking here.

The Gallery is so pink and velvety and just, fancy - I'm totally obsessed with the interior decor. The table settings are quirky and totally fit with the plushness of the furniture - a true Barbie's dream house. I would happily take tea at Sketch every day for the rest of my life haha 
You start by selecting your choice of champagne and tea - I must say it was the Gatsby style champagne glasses.

Ceramic tableware designed by David Shrigley

Would you like more sandwiches? 
Show–stopping cake tower packed with little cakes, pastries, sweets and mini sandwiches of all varieties - It was perfect to match the jasmine pearl tea I ordered. Every little cake and sandwich was perfectly placed and I couldn't wait to dig in. 



Those Infamous Sketch Toilets...
Make sure you take a trip to the toilets where multi colored ceiling lights set the scene for egg shaped pods that talk to you as you enter. I’ve never seen anything like it!

 Every detail for the Sketch afternoon tea was perfect. Overall my experience at Sketch was simply wonderful. The staff and the thoughtful little details throughout the restaurant made me feel well special. 
Thank you Ellen & Sketch Team for having me and making my afternoon so perfect - I'll definitely come back with my friends. 



1 comment:

Thank You <3